The SAP Area focuses on providing consulting services applied to information management systems which integrate and automate enterprises’ various departments in the following areas:
- Managing and Corporate Planning
- Economic - Financial
- Logistics - Warehouses
- Purchasing - Contracting - Supplies
- Distribution - Transports
- Investigation and Development
- Industry - Production
- Human Resources
- Marketing - Commercial - Sales
- •Aftersales Client Service
- IT Area
In order to do this, we rely on the products and technology of the Suite of SAP:
- SAP ERP
- SAP BI/BO
- SAP HANA
- Mobility: SAP Fiori y SAP UI5
- SAP Netweaver
- ABAP – Webdynpro
- Sectoral Solutions: SAP IS-Oil SSR, SAP ISPSe and SAP Retail
More than 30 certified consultants integrate our SAP Team with an average of more than 12 years of experience and with presence in Madrid’s, Barcelona’s, Panama’s and Mexico’s offices, conducting projects in different business sectors (Industry, Large Consumer Goods, Retail, Pharma, Services, Banking, Public Sector,…).
Our SAP services are structured into 5 main blocks:
Consulting services are intended to respond to the enterprises’ needs within the implantation and exploitation of SAP Systems, always in close collaboration with the functional and the business areas.
- System Planning Definition
- Selection of ERP systems
- Solution Mapping Definition
- Management and Project Office
- Management Model Definition
- Review and Reengineering Processes
- TCO Rationalization
Implementation services are orientated to put the Suite of SAP systems into production (ERP, BI, Fiori,…) which give coverage to the enterprises’ information needs and to the optimization/reengineering of the existing business processes. These services embrace taking account of requirements, analysis, design, construction, preparation, putting into production and systems support.
- SAP Suite Implementation
- New Commercial Models
- Procurement Function Organization
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Production Scheduling
- Automatic Warehouse Integration
Maintenance services are intended to respond to the needs of maintenance (corrective, preventive and perfective) and implemented information systems’ evolution.
Systems’ Technique services embrace the SAP platform’s definition/dimensioning, its installation, administration, maintenance, evolution and operating use.
- SAP’s management model, organizational and architectural definitions, as corporative strategy support.
- SAP implementation and solution integration upon which the organization’s business processes are held on.
- SAP’s migrations and infrastructure actualizations.
- Systems support and maintenance and Technologically at an administration and expert level, using the ITIL methodology management.
- Audit projects regarding the efficiency of SAP’s systems.
Opening new channels (Web and Mobility)
The Opening of New Channels’ services are intended to respond to the enterprises’ need of extending its business processes and information systems beyond its own company’s walls. Consultia IT identifies three main blocks:
Business Processes Mobilization (on mobile devices)
- Business Processes Mobilization
- Pre-Sale and Direct Store Delivery processes
- Notifications and Activity Report Management
- Plant Traceability
- Inventory Management
- Mobile Workforce
- Distributed Applications Management
Web Applications integrated with SAP systems
- Delegations Web
- Distributors Web
- Supplier Portal
- Ecommerce Portal
- Enterprise web applications: Sales Representative Visits, Price Registration workflow,…
SAP integration with Third Party Systems
EMX manages online integration and batch with Third-party Systems like Salesforce, SugarCRM, MS Sharepoint, Zyncro, Magento, Qlikview, Compass,...